by

Romantic Words for Your Husband on Valentine's Day 2016

Today, I will share some romantic words to try out on your Valentine. Try these out on your husband this year on Valentine's Day 2016.

Romantic Words for Your Husband on Valentine's Day 2016

1. Nothing. This is a favorite of most men, I'm told, especially when the words kept silent are of the "I told you so" variety. Sometimes silence is truly golden.

2. "You are my hero." The success of Star Wars and the entire superhero film genre proves why this one works. Men want to be heroes.

3. "I respect you." Men long for respect the same way women do for love.

4. "Thank you." All humans long for appreciation, so if he does something, even it it's little, make sure you express your appreciation.

5. "Let's go to bed early tonight." Does this really need any explanation? I thought not.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Read also: Top 25 Valentine's Day Ideas For Couples

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment